Sunday, April 6, 2008

No place like home.




I suppose everybody is getting tired of hearing about goats and trucking, but since it is NEVER GOING TO RAIN AGAIN, that is all I have to talk about. Maybe after we visit the Dallas relatives, I will have some stories to tell. Brian was wondering what we had in the truck so I took a couple of pictures while it was at the house. Try to ignore the huge stash of snacks in the second picture. Amanda does keep me from getting too much junk food. I have cereal and crackers and juice and apples. The plug in cooler is really nice, except it freezes your stuff sometimes at night when it gets cool.

I am not sure what we are going to do about an a/c for the sleeper this summer. We have an inverter that will run stuff like the tv, but I don't know if it has enough juice, and if the batteries will last long enough with an a/c. It does have an a/c that runs when the motor is running, but we can't afford to let the truck idle all night burning $4 diesel. We will figure something out. Luckily we don't stay in the truck more than one or two nights a week.

2 comments:

  1. Looks pretty cozy. We haven't had a good rain either since my birthday but we can't complain. We have been getting a little bit. I am getting excited about seeing ya'll this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pics Brandon. I will send them on to Brian. I can see that Amanda is keeping you "healthy". : ) Have fun in Dallas. Wish we could join the fun.

    ReplyDelete