Monday, May 26, 2008

Sniff! They grow up so fast...


I didn't really have much to write about, and I took a picture of our kid crop this morning. They all looked nice and clean. It is hard to believe how fast they grow. Just a couple of months ago they were little wriggly things that couldn't stand up. We were vaccinating them Friday when we brought them back from my folks, and wow they are chunky boogers.

Nothing new on the milk hauling to speak of. It is still kinda slow right now. Dawson is off duty for a few days and we will likely switch out by the end of the week. It looks like we are planning on going part of the way to Denver Friday afternoon, and also coming part of the way back Saturday night. "Part way" has yet to be determined but will probably be Trinidad. We are planning on going to church and having lunch in Texline because it is Amanda and her Mom's birthday. (both June 1) I don't know what Dawson's plans are.

2 comments:

  1. Vaccinating. Fun. Not really. I hated doing that when we had the puppies. It didn't hurt them but was just kind of a production to get all their shots done and give them worm medicine.
    I am so excited about seeing ya'll! Sounds like you have a good trip planned. We'll be going all the way to Colorado Springs on Thursday. Ugg. Hope I have some energy left for what we are actually going there for. :)

    ReplyDelete