Sunday, May 18, 2008

Vintage Amanda


I thought Amanda looked sorta retro "50s" or something with her apron fixing dinner today. So I snapped a picture.

We can't seem to decide what we want to do about coming up for Cindy's wedding. We would like to maybe come part of the way on Friday, then come the rest of the way on Saturday morning. We might all (Folks and me and A.) stop in Texline Friday night, and come from there, as that would save 3 hours, and save a hotel bill. But I am thinking right now I don't know if 3 hours would be worth saving or not. It is still something like 7 hours from Texline to Denver. Oh well, we will do it somehow.

I had a good run planting and did about 500 acres, and we got another .5 inch of rain. It was a real nice gentle rain. It will help moisten up the dry spots you always have when you plant. I have about 80 acres left and I will be done planting. (I hope)

3 comments:

  1. Great photo! Way to go Brandon. I hope you can get your plans for coming to the wedding worked out and you don't get exhausted from all the travel. We all know it is not easy for you all to get here, so that makes your coming extra special. Hope the seeds come up great and you have a really good crop this yr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo! Way to go Brandon. I hope you can get your plans for coming to the wedding worked out and you don't get exhausted from all the travel. We all know it is not easy for you all to get here, so that makes your coming extra special. Hope the seeds come up great and you have a really good crop this yr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited that ya'll are planning to come. It will be great to see all of you even though it sounds like it won't be for very long.

    ReplyDelete