Friday, June 27, 2008

Red Roof Inn?


We started on our roof this morning. Before it got too hot. We actually got more done than is shown in the picture. I may work on some trim this afternoon. We are planning on painting our shutters to compliment the roof in some way. It is sort of a weird combination of colors right now.

Dawson came down to get the truck as he his going to pick up a load of cream in Amarillo and take it to Stepenville, TX. That is something new, and he will get to be the guinea pig on it. I made a hectic run from Dumas to Little Rock, then to Brownfield to Portales and home in two days the other day. Shhhh, but I was way over on my log book allowable hours of service. I don't plan on doing that again. I had some trouble with paperwork and trouble with the truck, so that made me get behind.

Nothing much happening on the farm right now. Still hot and dry.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! The food's pretty good at the Red Roof Inn last time I checked. :) Glad you are going to paint the shutters. Not that it matters that much but I was going to ask about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really good! I hope you are finished by now. You sound super busy. Hope you have gotten some of that 6 inches on your corn. : ) Can't wait to see some pics of the crops. Do you have any garden stuff?

    ReplyDelete