Thursday, October 2, 2008

No picture, what's up with that?

I wanted to mention we went to a movie this afternoon and it was pretty good. Called "Fireproof". It was one of the better movies I had seen lately. It was written and made from a 'Christian' perspective so it does get a little preachy in a few places. The first 15 minutes or so kind of made me go, "eehh, I don't know about this....." but it redeemed itself as it went along. For what it is, it is very well made. If you want to see it you better hurry because it probably won't be out long.

I AM NOT going to Clovis again until they get Prince street fixed. They have blocked lots of intersections and it is down to one lane, it is a MESS! It made us late to our movie because I couldn't figure out how to get there from where we were.

There is a great place in Clovis that refills printer cartridges. A new cartridge for our laser printer is about $100 I think, but they can refill and refurbish it for $40. Cool.

2 comments:

  1. I have heard that movie mentioned but didn't know what it was. I'll have to see if it's in any theaters around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that Fireproof was ranked 4th the weekend it came out with only like 800 theaters. I just checked this weekend and it was still in the top ten with less than 1000 theaters. Thtat is pretty impressive.

    http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/boxoffice/

    Aaron

    ReplyDelete