Saturday, December 20, 2008

I waste more time!


I waste more time fixing, and cleaning up messes that the wind makes. Last spring was the windiest nastiest season I can remember as far as wind goes. It looks like we are heading that way again. About a week ago the wind turned over our chicken house. Thankfully no chickens were killed in the incident. And the other day the wind turned over our goat shed again! That is the second time for that. I spent yesterday afternoon anchoring the shed down where maybe it won't happen again. And we have stuff scattered all over the farm that the wind has blown around. I am so sick of it.

Amanda is going to Ohio for Christmas with her family. I am not going because it would be hard for me to be gone a whole week. And it will be a little crowded riding up. We are having a little pre-Christmas get together Monday in Amarillo before they go. Also at the Embry grandparents Sunday night. Amanda has a gift for them. (I think she has blogged about it)

1 comment:

  1. I do NOT miss that W. TX wind. Hope you won't have too many more "spills" and fix its and re-fix-its
    Have a great Chrs. Know you will miss having Amanda there, but at least you are having a special Chr. time with her before she goes.

    ReplyDelete