Friday, February 13, 2009

Half started or half finished?


I have one side torn of and the new steel put on. It looks pretty good IMHO. It is a lot harder putting it on than I was expecting because of the pitch. I can't stand on the new roof because it is too slick, even with rubber soled boots. I had to lay a ladder down on the roof and anchor it with a rope so I could work on it. Very awkward. Now I have to get myself all psyched up for the other side.

The foster care teacher lady came by the house yesterday and gave us a thumbs up for our initial home inspection. Good to have that out of the way.

5 comments:

  1. Looks bee-you-te-ful! Glad you got the okay from the inspector on the house set up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man am I ever glad I don't have to do this job. Me and heights don't get along that well. Add slickness to it and I would be a basket case. I won't tell Mema how you are on the roof of the barn. haha I guess all those times you and the other guys played on the roof of the barn or house has come in handy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! I am so impressed with the music thing!! (And the roof too!!) But I am really enjoying listening to the music on your page! Yes, you are a genius!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Estelle, I have already told your mom about the barn project, but I didn't mention anything about the slick part. I am hoping this is the last of the roofing for a long time. Not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brandon, I don't know if you can call yourself a redneck if you are also editing "html stuff" :)

    Great job!
    Aaron

    ReplyDelete