Thursday, April 1, 2010

News Flash, we're having triplets!!!!!!!!!!


You did know I was talking about goats, right? If not- April Fools! We have had three sets of triplets so far and only one death so far. 3 nannies and 3 sets of triplets. Wow. In one set one was pretty slow to get up, but she is fine now. And today I had to help this nanny by pulling kid #2. Kid #3 was in a hurry and they were both trying to come at the same time. So far they look good.

Amanda has been quite the prankster today. Last night she made Jello in our cups for breakfast so it looked like juice. I didn't even notice until I was trying to take a drink. Really tricked the kids too. Froze their cereal to their bowels too. And she sewed a sleeve shut on my flannel shirt I wear around the house, and put a sticky note on the bottom of our mouse. I did manage to get her to put salt in her coffee after a couple tries. He, he, he. And the day isn't over yet.......

Learning to say "good"

Ever since M has been here she says doog for good. I was just trying to work with her to say it right. Say Goo, Goo, Goop, Goop, Goop, Goop, Goober, Goober, Goop, Goop, Good, Doog. Arrrrgh!

5 comments:

  1. I love Amanda's April Fool pranks. I can never think of anything good to do and since it is Aaron's b-day I am usually just thinking about birthday stuff and not that it is April Fool's day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was pretty sure about the triplets being goats, but then who can tell? Amanda is quite a prankster. I like that. Congrats on the new kids. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Amanda I love her pranks!! Good for her.

    Oh this is Aaron....holly set me up a blog thing so I could see other people's blogs...now I just have to remember to get on and look at what is happening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you will have to be thinking all year how you can get even with Amanda next time!

    Have a DOOG day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaron,

    I see that Holly is "texasholls" for her blogger acct...I just can't imagine why you don't want to be "texasaaron"!!!

    ReplyDelete