Sunday, May 6, 2012

I wonder what some people are thinking

I guess I was kinda prepared for the dumb questions you get asked when you have a baby.  I know Amanda had her fair share when she was pregnant.  Thankfully nobody ever tried to feel her tummy in the grocery store, or start telling her horror stories like happens sometimes.  Of course everybody is eager to provide advice whether you ask for it or not.  The question that always gets me though, and I have been asked multiple times.........."Is he a good baby?"

Huh?

"Uh, I don't know, is your husband a good boy?"

I generally try to answer the stupid question with a stupid answer like,

"Uh, I don't know, we will have to try him out a little more before we decide to keep him."


"I dunno he sure yells at me a lot."

I mean what are they wanting to know?  Is he a good baby?  Good grief.  NO, he is a selfish egomaniac, that thinks the world revolves around him.  He screams and cries when he doesn't get his way.  He is messy and continually stinks up the house.  He has stained all our good furniture.  He won't let his mother sleep all night and wants to be carried everywhere like royalty.

I think we will keep him.


2 comments:

  1. You missed your calling. You should be in stand up comedy! hahaha How many times have I asked that? TOOOOO many now that I see how dumb that question is. LOL!
    Glad you are going to keep him anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Tam were on the same wave length on blogs. haha

    ReplyDelete